On the Track View, to select multiple tracks:
- Hold the CTRL button (or COMMAND on the Mac) and single‐click on individual tracks to multi‐select specific tracks.
- The # of tracks selected will appear to the right of the results count in yellow.
- Hold the SHIFT button and click on the top & bottom tracks from your track list to multi‐select thefull group of tracks.
- Click the play button next to the first track in a multi‐selected group to automatically audition each track from your selected list, in order.
- Click on Add, Download or Save icon on any selected track will perform that action for the entire group of selected tracks.
To select mutliple albums, follow the above steps from the Album View.
TIP: Drag & drop a multi‐selected list of tracks or full albums into a project by using your mouse! The number of tracks or albums selected will be indicated when you begin to drag your tracks.