On the top navigation bar, click on the PROJECTS link. This will open the Project widget on the right if collapsed.
If you do not see your project(s) on the Projects widget:
- Confirm that you are logged in. Your name should display at the top right corner when you are logged in. You can view your own projects only when logged in.
- Verify that you are on the correct tab. There are four different project tabs: My Folders, Inbox, Sent and Archived
- Under the project tabs, there is a text box for searching project names/titles. Click on the X to clear any search keywords. This acts as a filter.
- If you have multiple accounts, ensure that you are logged into the correct account.
If you are missing your MyAPM projects in APM Search, please note the below:
- APM Search was taken offline during the weekend of September 20-21st when we will moved over projects from MyAPM to the new site.
- Prior to project migration on September 19th, your APM Search email login and your MyAPM profile* must have matched in order to view your migrated MyAPM projects on the new site.
- If you have multiple active MyAPM accounts tied to the same email address, only the MyAPM account with the latest login was migrated over.
- The APM Search site with MyAPM projects launched on September 22, 2104. All users are encouraged to use the APM Search site, as any new projects or edits in MyAPM will not move over to the new APM Search site going forward.