All audition functions can be seen on the Music Player at the bottom of the screen.
- Like what you’re hearing? Upon login, use the action buttons (#1) for the track you are auditioning to add to project, send or download.
- Click any part of the waveform (#2) to hear that section of the track that is playing.
- To loop through particular segment, click on the beginning of the segment and drag the mouse to the end of the segment. You should see two blue lines.
- You will always find the name of the track and the track ID (#3) that you are listening to in the player. Clicking on this will take you to the album page of this track.
- Set your music player to audition all or just the first 5, 10 or 30 seconds (#4) of any track or track list.